The sales volume falls 16.53% month-on-month.
According to the statistics of China Construction Machinery Business Online, the paver sales volume of the 14 major paver manufacturers in China totals 2164 units in 2012, down 33.74% year-on-year. In December, the paver sales volume is 101 units, down 16.53% compared with last month.
XCMG Science and Technology retains top position.
In 2012, in terms of accumulative sales volume, XCMG Science and Technology ranks the first by 557 units, with a market share of 25.74%. Sany Heavy Industry is in the 2nd place by 513 units, with a 23.71% market share. In terms of the sales volume in December, Shaanxi Construction Machinery ranks the first with 31 units, followed by XCMG who sells 15 units.
The market share of 8-9.5m hydraulic crawler pavers declines.
In 2012, the demand for the hydraulic crawler paver of 8-9.5m (including 9.5m) is still the highest, with the accumulative sales volume of 1025 units and a market share of 47.37%; the next is the hydraulic paver of 9.5-12m (including 12m), with the accumulative sales volume of 529 units and a market share of 24.45%.
The hydraulic crawler paver of 8-9.5m (including 9.5m) retains a high market share this year, but its market share declines 11.66% compared with 2011; the demand for the hydraulic paver of 9.5-12m (including 12m) grows, with its market share growing by 13.21%.
1. China sees its GDP grow by 8.1% year-on-year in the first quarter of 2012, 7.6% in the second quarter, and 7.4% in the third quarter, slowing down quarter by quarter. China’s GDP growth rate has slowed down for 6 quarters, but according to the economic indicators in the fourth quarter, the growth rate is forecast to recover to 7.9%. The annual economic growth rate of 2012 is forecast to be 7.8%. The Q4 and annual economic data will be released on Jan. 18, 2013.
2. Real estate: According to the "Twelfth Five-Year" plan, there will be 36,000,000 units of low-cost housing, among which 17,000,000 units have been started during 2011-2012, and 19,000,000 units will be started during 2013-2015, 6,300,000 units a year. Because the government will not relax the real estate controls, there is big financial pressure on the construction of low-cost housing. It is predicted that the growth rate of the investment in real estate will be 15%.
3. Railway and highway construction: According to the Ministry of Railways, the fixed asset investment in railway in 2012 is improved to 630 billion yuan from 406 billion yuan at the beginning of the year, and the investment in capital construction rises to 516 billion yuan. From January to November, a fixed-assets investment of 506.969 billion yuan was completed, accounting for 80% of the year. In the last month, to complete the annual plant, the fixed-asset investment in railway must be 123.031 billion yuan.
The investment in highway begins to stabilize gradually. The investment in highway infrastructure has reached 1147.14399 billion yuan by November 2012, up 0.55% year-on-year, which is the first growth this year.
4. Mining industry: Seen from the investment operations in the first half year, the mining industry still keeps rapid growth. However, the price of the resources represented by coal and iron ore shows a downward trend, besides, against the background of the economy slowdown, the demand and price will decline further, which will restrain the investment in the mining industry.
5. Irrigation and water conservancy construction: According to the teleconference of national irrigation and water conservancy infrastructure construction this winter and next spring, the government will vigorously advance the irrigation and water conservancy construction this winter and next spring. According to the Ministry of Water Resources, the total investment in irrigation and water conservancy construction during winter 2012 to spring 2013 will exceed 330 billion yuan.
6. Export market: “Made in China” construction machinery products have been exported to many countries, mainly focusing on countries in Southeast Asia and Middle Africa. Along with the increased overseas expansion strength of Chinese equipment manufacturers and improved product quality, the overseas sales volume must show an upward trend. Besides, the high cost performance is the biggest advantage of China-made machinery for export.