The sales volume in January 2013 is *** units, up **.**% year-on-year.
According to the statistics of China Construction Machinery Business Online, China's paver sales volume in January 2013 totals *** units, down **.**% month-on-month and up **.**% year-on-year.
Sany Heavy Industry rises up to the top position.
In January 2013, in terms of sales volume, Sany Heavy Industry sells *** units, with a marke *** units, with a market share of **.**%.
The 8-9.5m hydraulic crawler pavers are still popular, with the market share rising.
In January 2013, the demand for the hydraulic crawler paver of 8-9.5m (including 9.5m) is still the highest, with the sales volume of *** units and a market share of **.**%; the next is the hydraulic paver of 9.5-12m (including 12m), with the sales volume of *** units and a market share of **.**%.
The hydraulic crawler paver of 8-9.5m (including 9.5m) retains a high market share this year which rises **.**% compared with 2012; the demand for the hydraulic paver of 9.5-12m (including 12m) declines, with its market share dropping by **.**%.
1. China sees its GDP grow by 8.1% year-on-year in the first quarter of 2012, 7.6% in the second quarter, and 7.4% in the third quarter. China’s GDP growth rate has slowed down for 6 quarters, but according to the economic indicators in the fourth quarter, the growth rate recovers to 7.9%. It is expected that China's economy will achieve stable growth in 2013, with the growth rate exceeding 8%.
2. Real estate: According to the "Twelfth Five-Year" plan, there will be 36,000,000 units of low-cost housing, among which 17,000,000 units have been started during 2011-2012, and 19,000,000 units will be started during 2013-2015, 6,300,000 units a year. Because the government will not relax the real estate controls, there is big financial pressure on the construction of low-cost housing. It is predicted that the 2013 growth rate of the investment in real estate will be 15% around.
3. Railway and highway construction: According to the data released by Ministry of Railways on Feb. 16th, the fixed asset investment in railway of 20994 million yuan was completed in January, up 70.9% year-on-year, among which, 14175 million yuan is invested in infrastructure, yp 62.3% year-on-year. It is expected that the investment in railway of 650 billion yuan will be completed in 2013.
The investment in highway begins to stablize gradually. The investment in highway infrastructure has reached 1147.14399 billion yuan by November 2012, up 0.55% year-on-year, which is the first growth in 2012.
4. Mining industry: Seen from the investment operations in the first half year of 2012, the mining industry still keeps rapid growth. However, the price of the resources represented by coal and iron ore shows a downward trend, besides, against the background of the economy slowdown, the demand and price will decline further, which will restrain the investment in the mining industry.
5. Irragation and water conservancy construction: According to the teleconference of national irrigation and water conservancy infrastructure construction this winter and next spring, the government will vigorously advancing the irrigation and water conservancy construction this winter and next spring. According to the Ministry of Water Resources, the total investment in irrigation and water conservancy construction during winter 2012 to spring 2013 will exceed 330 billion yuan.
6. Export market: “Made in China” construction machinery products have been exported to many countries, mainly focusing on countries in Southeast Asia and Middle Africa. Along with the increased overseas expansion strength of Chinese equipment manufacturers and improved product quality, the overseas sales volume must show an upward trend. Besides, the high cost performance is the biggest advantage of China-made machinery for export.